Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fantastic posts about Orhan Pamuk, PO Ultvedt and other inspiration

I haven't been very well and Christmas is a very busy period for us (everyone has their birthday in December or beginning of January - as well as the different strands of our family living in different countries), but I've felt kinda sad about not having had the energy to post.

Unfortunately this just seems to be continuing, but when I read this wonderful post about Orhan Pamuk (also see this earlier post) and this fantastic post about PO Ultvedt on Anita Elgerot's blog I just felt like I had to share! (Swedish only I'm afraid, but the imagery is also absolutely inspiring.) Also read her here on Svenska Konstnärer (Swedish Artists), search Anita Elgerot here on Magasin 1 for some of her articles or view her work for example on anitaelgerot.com.


If you're in / visiting Stockholm (or even if you're not) make sure to check New York Stories bookstore's blog for author signings, new deliveries and what else is going on (found via this post on Absurdity. Also see my previous post about Independent Bookstores.)

No comments: