Friday, February 22, 2008

Immersed in blue



Images from and by underbaraclara.

These images are from a blog called underbaraclara. Underbara Clara means wonderful Clara and Clara's blog is without fail absolutely always wonderful.

The images are from her grandmother's house and are just plain spectacular I think. I can't imagine wanting something more right now than a joyous spring-like room like this one!

I could spend hours dissecting why they're so absolutely beautiful and amazing, but I think I'll just leave the images to speak for themselves - a weekend treat for you...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

åh jag vet. hennes bilder är alltid underbara.

Rare Autumn said...

visst är dem! ...och den här var bara så extra-extra vårig och det är ju precis vad som behövs just nu! :)

TIG said...

Love that wallpaper--so cheerful and pretty!

Rare Autumn said...

isn't it just!!