Sunday, July 19, 2009

I get along without you very well.


I get along without you very well. With Chat Baker. (Link to clip from Karolina).

"Chesney Henry "Chet" Baker Jr. (born Yale, Oklahoma, December 23, 1929 - died Amsterdam, Netherlands May 13, 1988) was an American jazz trumpeter, flugelhorn player and singer.

Specializing in relaxed, even melancholy music, Baker rose to prominence as a leading name in cool jazz in the 1950s. Baker's good looks and smoldering, intimate singing voice established him as a promising name in pop music as well.

But his success was badly hampered by drug addiction, particularly in the 1960s, when he was imprisoned. He died in 1988 after falling from a hotel window."


I was feeling this very much yesterday, but I think it might actually be the most perfect music for this Sunday. Me and my vintage gold espresso cups are enjoying it very very much! Hoping you will too...

No comments: